You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Are comfortable with working both within the studio and on-site during installation when necessary.
- Are able to work with multiple stakeholders (clients, spatial designers, producers) and think about how graphic design can play a part in any spatial experience.
- Are able to manage multiple projects with a keen eye for details and file management.
- Having experience with 3D design software such as SketchUp is a plus.
You’ll find yourself:
- Working with the creative team to create experiential spaces.
- Creating graphic assets for experiential spaces and events.
- Working across different mediums and materials to create visual content.
- Helping to ensure a smooth installation of graphic content on-site (e.g. stickers and die-cuts).